Friday, January 4, 2008

Okay well today is a national holiday! It's my B-day! I have to wait until mom comes home so I might not be alive by the time i open my presents- i will probably die from anticipation!

There is a joke that i heard somewhere (i think from school) and i would like to share it.

Three adults are in a hot air balloon: One italian, one mexican, and one american. The mexican is eating a tortilla and then he throws the half-eaten tortilla off of the balloon. The american asks why did you do that? The mexican responds "well we have a lot of those in our country." Then the italian takes one bite of some spaghetti and then throws it off the edge. The mexican asks "Why did you do that?" The italian responds "We have a lot of those in our country." Then the american thinks for a second and picks up the mexican and throws him off the edge. The italian asks "Why did you do that?" The american responds "Well, we have a lot of those in our country."

HA HA HA!!! LOL! Well I will put in another entry after our tournament tomorrow....

Also, You can post comments now and you don't have to make a google account...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing cultural sensitivity isn't a topic they spend much time addressing at your school...

Anonymous said...

Yeah you're right about that....