Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Okay, you know how Chase is always running and jumping around. Well, yesterday he was wrestling with the dog and I was getting ready to go to basketball practice and when I was going out the doorway he came running at me and I turned around and he either hit my bag or the doorway. I left to go to practice. Maren came to me in the middle of practice and said Chase had to go to the dentist because his teeth were crooked. We got home after practice and my mom said Chase had his teeth pulled! So now he won't have his two front teeth for another 3-4 years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Now, that was Caleb's version of the story. I have to share the versions of the family members who can't type (at least not much):
Maren's version: Chase and Caleb were wrestling. I didn't do anything!
Chase's version (or should we henceforth call him Chathe?): I was just sitting there not doing anything and Caleb hit me with his basketball bag.
Hunter: Woof.
The ultimate judgment, passed by the mother: Chase was running around quite wildly immediately before this happened. It's likely that he brought this damage on himself. I'm very skeptical that he "wasn't doing anything."
I'm sure if Chase had a bike, none of this would have happened. Right, Neil?
Post a Comment