skip to main | skip to sidebar

Don't you just love me?

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Well, it is early in the morning and the day after my b-day. Our tourney is today and the first game is at 3 so we have plenty of time to relax...
Posted by theolderone... at 7:56 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (30)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (14)
      • Yesterday, i got braces (blue) and so far they are...
      • Today mom, chase, maren, and hunter are up at oma ...
      • The answer to the question I asked before is the m...
      • Today we played in our Tarten tourney and we (of c...
      • Today we had a basketball tourney in North St. Pau...
      • I am going to give you a question and you have to ...
      • Okay, you know how Chase is always running and jum...
      • Last Friday was my birthday (everyone knows that) ...
      • We won the championship today by about 24 points a...
      • Sorry, I forgot to mention the second team we play...
      • Today we have the championship game in St.Louis Pa...
      • Well, it is early in the morning and the day after...
      • Okay well today is a national holiday! It's my B-...
      • This is my new blog for Caleb Blodgett.My blog may...

About Me

My photo
theolderone...
I spend most of my time talking on aim or on youtube, otherwise hanging out with my friends. I love listening to music!
View my complete profile