skip to main | skip to sidebar

Don't you just love me?

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Today we had a basketball tourney in North St. Paul and we beat Mendota Heights 62-15 and it was the most boring game...

Opa and Oma are at our house for the weekend and they are going to watch some of the games...

Our next game is against Coon Rapids at 2:50
Posted by theolderone... at 10:41 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (30)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (14)
      • Yesterday, i got braces (blue) and so far they are...
      • Today mom, chase, maren, and hunter are up at oma ...
      • The answer to the question I asked before is the m...
      • Today we played in our Tarten tourney and we (of c...
      • Today we had a basketball tourney in North St. Pau...
      • I am going to give you a question and you have to ...
      • Okay, you know how Chase is always running and jum...
      • Last Friday was my birthday (everyone knows that) ...
      • We won the championship today by about 24 points a...
      • Sorry, I forgot to mention the second team we play...
      • Today we have the championship game in St.Louis Pa...
      • Well, it is early in the morning and the day after...
      • Okay well today is a national holiday! It's my B-...
      • This is my new blog for Caleb Blodgett.My blog may...

About Me

My photo
theolderone...
I spend most of my time talking on aim or on youtube, otherwise hanging out with my friends. I love listening to music!
View my complete profile