Yesterday, i got braces (blue) and so far they are pretty annoying. And anybody whos reading this in Florida it's -5 degrees right now, so if you're complaining about how cold it is down there you should just suck it up.
Now that my b-day has passed, i have nothing to look forward to except summer vacation.
Last weekends tournament was our first A tourney and we won in the friendship game. (which means we lost the first two games and won the last one). We lost to Prior Lake by two points when we up by about 8 points with two minutes left. We lost to Minneapolis South by 8 points, we played them earlier this year and beat them by about 10, but this time they had a really tall point guard (taller than our tallest player) who scored most of their points.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ahh, the "friendship bracket." A sweet little euphemism for "losers' level." Thank goodness you've only had to make one appearance in that bracket this year. I still cringe when I remember driving all the way out to Delano last year for the state tournament "friendship" game... that Woodbury lost. I wasn't feelilng very friendly after that trip.
I've said this once, and I'm sure I'll say this again before the end of the season, but it is IMMENSELY satisfying to see you guys beat the teams that whupped your butts last year!
Post a Comment