skip to main | skip to sidebar

Don't you just love me?

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The camp I'm going to is for school, in case you were wondering...
Posted by theolderone... at 4:43 PM

1 comment:

The Old Man said...

Repeat your posts much?

March 12, 2008 at 6:02 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (30)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ▼  March (10)
      • I'm going to make a new blog because some freaks a...
      • "We Are The Champions"
      • Ihduhapi
      • The camp I'm going to is for school, in case you w...
      • The camp I'm going to is for school, in case you w...
      • The camp I'm going to is for school, in case you w...
      • Tomorrow im going to camp ihduhapi (i think that's...
      • Shakopee Game
      • Champlin Park
      • I'm back!
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (14)

About Me

My photo
theolderone...
I spend most of my time talking on aim or on youtube, otherwise hanging out with my friends. I love listening to music!
View my complete profile