Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm back!

I finally am going to start frequently writing... We won all of the tourneys from the time I told you about the last tournament to today. As you (at least most of you) already know, we won the State "A" tournament. Yes, we're a "B" team in A level. We won all of our games (5 of them to be exact). My dad is getting a little bit umm... OVER-OBSESSED!!! He's calling everyone of his "basketball buddies" to tell them every moment of every game with a couple extra details added in there. For example, my friend comes over and the first thing my dad says is "Did you hear about the news???" He responds with a "no." My dad: "WE WON THE STATE TOURNAMENT!" You can all probably imagine that...

ugghh... I've got to go work on my book report...

see-ya!

2 comments:

Lizzio said...

Claeb!! That was an amazing story!! And congrats on you state championship. And yes, i too, would also probably get a little annoyed with my parents if they were overly-obbsessed with a big game that we won. But that's not gonna happen in any of the sports i like, cuz the only thing Cambridge is good at is gymnastics.

Anonymous said...

Over-obsessed is, sadly, not an exaggeration in this case. I expect that a few phone cards have been used up at our house in the last couple nights...