Monday, March 10, 2008

Champlin Park

Now, the 6A team for Champlin Park... I'm not even sure all of the players are even in 6th grade... they have a big guy who, I'm not even kidding, 6 FEET, 4 INCHES!!! I even saw him play... its scary...

3 comments:

Rebel Mom said...

As a mom from the Champlin 6A team we are used to disbelievers.. but we really are legit. Our tallest player is actually the second youngest. We are all from the same community, all 11-12 yrs old and all in 6th grade.. nobody has been held back or flunked.. we are just that good.. so like us or hate us.. we are the real deal..

Anonymous said...

Who is that person above me? How did she find this?

Anonymous said...

Oh, bah! Take out your 6'4" giant, and we'll see if you can still compete! Just wait a few years until our boys who don't have accelerated growth hormones catch up, height-wise. THEN we'll know who's the real deal.